Certificate in Network Administration
CNA (Certificate in Network Administration) is Shiksha’s year long flagship course for Technical Graduate & Undergraduates. After successful completion of this course students can make a career as an Networking Engineer or Administrator. The total course duration is 4 months and during this period our students have to go through various modules.
Microsoft Certified Professional
- Operating System Concepts.
- Introduction and Configuration of MS-DOS.
- Installation of Windows 7 & 10.
- Installation and Migration of Windows 10.
- Configuring Windows Vista Desktop and Display Setting.
- Managing Multiple Monitor Settings.
- Configuring Sidebar, Gadgets and Tablet PC.
- Configuring Power Options.
- Working with User accounts and password.
- Parental control, User Privileges and Local security policies.
- Hardware Device drivers Installation and troubleshooting.
- Setting up a Network connection.
- Troubleshooting TCP/IP Problems.
- Configuring Windows Firewall with Advanced Security.
- Windows with Antivirus and Windows Defender.
- Configuring Chrome, pop-up blockers, IE security and privacy options.
- Managing cookies and internet Security Zones.
- Phishing Filter.
- Working on Remote Assistance and Remote Desktop.
- Configuring Windows Mail, Windows Calendar and Contact.
- Managing files and folders.
- Managing offline and encrypting files.
- Working on NTFS permission and shared permission.
- Install and managing Local and Network printer.
- Backup and restore.
- Disk and Storage Management.
- Check disk, Defragmentation and Disk Cleanup.
- Optimizing system Performance.
- Configuring Ready boost and Startup Program.
- Using advance boot option.
- Restoring stability with system restore.
- Managing services.
- Working with Registry.
- Antivirus Software Installation and Configuration.
- Disk Manager.
- System Utilities and Partition Magic.
VALUE AIDED TRAINING
- Personality Grooming Part I
- IT Survey Training
- NETLAB Technique
CNA is our most popular certification and vocational training course available ONLY for technical graduates to start a career in the IT industry. This course imparts knowledge and skills required to be successful in the ever demanding hardware and networking industry
We use modern assessment systems to assess and certify our students which include,
- Technical (online)
- Practicals & Viva
Total duration- 4 months, 5 days/week and 2 hours/day.
This course is suitable for any technical Graduates & undergraduates.
You can fill in the form to the right or simply walk-in to the nearest authorized Shikshawse learning center to know more about our course. Alternatively, you can call us on our Counselor number 9783075546 for any queries.
This course will help you become either one of the following,
- Server Administrator
- System Administrator
- Network Administrator