Certified Hardware & Networking Professional
CHNP (Certified Hardware & Networking Professional) is Shiksha’s year long flagship course for Graduate & undergraduates. As a System Engineer, you can start your own business, soon after the completion of the course. Also, you will have all the adequate skills required to work in the IT department of any company. This course has an extra advantage of working from home, with least infrastructure requirement. You can also outsource your skills if required and earn a handsome salary.
- How to use Multimeter
- Current & Voltage
- Ohms Law
- Voltage Rise & Voltage Drop
- AC Fundamental<
- Logic Families
- Number System & Conversion
- Basic Logic Gates
- Universal Gates
- Boolean Algebra
OFFICE AUTOMATION PROGRAME
- Windows XP and Vista/Windows 7
- MS-Office 2003/2007
- Installation of MS-Office
- Software Installation
PC HARDWARE SKILLS
- Fundamentals of PC
- Microprocessor and its Troubleshooting.
- Memory (DDRRAM, RDRAM, SDRAM) and its Troubleshooting.
- Motherboard and its Troubleshooting.
- Power supply (SMPS) and its Troubleshooting.
- Hard disk Drive (IDE and SATA)
- CD-ROM/CD-Writer and its Troubleshooting.
- DVD Drives / Combo Drives and its Troubleshooting.
- I/O Ports and Devices.
- Installation and Troubleshooting of Modem.
- Installation and Troubleshooting of Scanner.
- SCSI Drives.
- Printers (DMP, Laser, Inkjet)
- Laptop Assembling and Troubleshooting.
- Repairing & Troubleshooting
- Configuring and Troubleshooting BIOS/CMOS Setting.
- PC Assembling and Disassembling.
- PC Maintenance and Troubleshooting.
- Install and Configure Anti Viruses.
- Install and Configure Device Drivers.
OPERATING SYSTEM SKILLS
- Operating System Concepts.
- Introduction and Configuration of MS-DOS.
- Installation of Windows 7 & 10.
- Installation and Migration of Windows 10.
- Configuring Windows Vista Desktop and Display Setting.
- Managing Multiple Monitor Settings.
- Configuring Sidebar, Gadgets and Tablet PC.
- Configuring Power Options.
- Working with User accounts and password.
- Parental control, User Privileges and Local security policies.
- Hardware Device drivers Installation and troubleshooting.
- Setting up a Network connection.
- Troubleshooting TCP/IP Problems.
- Configuring Windows Firewall with Advanced Security.
- Windows with Antivirus and Windows Defender.
- Configuring Chrome, pop-up blockers, IE security and privacy options.
- Managing cookies and internet Security Zones.
- Phishing Filter.
- Working on Remote Assistance and Remote Desktop.
- Configuring Windows Mail, Windows Calendar and Contact.
- Managing files and folders.
- Managing offline and encrypting files.
- Working on NTFS permission and shared permission.
- Install and managing Local and Network printer.
- Backup and restore.
- Disk and Storage Management.
- Check disk, Defragmentation and Disk Cleanup.
- Optimizing system Performance.
- Configuring Ready boost and Startup Program.
- Using advance boot option.
- Restoring stability with system restore.
- Managing services.
- Working with Registry.
- Antivirus Software Installation and Configuration.
- Disk Manager.
- System Utilities and Partition Magic.
VALUE AIDED TRAINING
- Personality Grooming Part I
- IT Survey Training
- NETLAB Technique
- Overview of Networking
- Overview of Networking Components.
- Network Hardware.
- Transmission Media.
- LAN Topologies.
- Installing Structured Cabling.
- Networking Technologies.
- 802 Standards.
- Media Access.
- Other Network Architectures.
- Network Protocols.
- Switches and Bridges.
- Internetwork Connectivity Devices.
- TCP/IP Services and Application.
- IP address.
- DHCP and automatic IP configuration.
- Host Name and FQDNs
- Server name Resolution TCP/IP Services.
- Client – Server Communication Layers.
- Network Server.
- Client/Server system.
- WAN and Remote Connectivity.
- Working on Internet.
- Introduction to WAN Technologies.
- Advanced WAN Technologies.
- Remote Connectivity.
- Network Security.
- Testing and Troubleshooting Networks.
- Network Performance and Monitoring.
- Wireless Networking.
- Peer to Peer Network.
After completing this course, you can start earning instantly. After becoming a laptop specialist, you can learn advance computer repair skills which will help you to take a job in any IT firms.
Successful completion of this course will allow you to have mastery over other courses like networking and security.
We use modern assessment systems to assess and certify our students which include,
- Technical (online)
- Practicals & Viva
Total duration- 4 months, 5 days/week and 2 hours/day.
This course is suitable for any technical and non-technical Graduates & undergraduates.
You can fill in the form to the right or simply walk-in to the nearest authorized Shikshawse learning center to know more about our course. Alternatively, you can call us on our Counselor number 9783075546 for any queries.
Being a laptop specialist will help you get a job with better opportunities. Apart from working with various IT companies, you can also
- Start your own business
- Change your career path anytime.
- This can be taken as part time job and will help you to make extra money.
- You can buy, fix, and sell computers yourself.