Cisco Certified Technician (CCT)
Cisco Certified Technicians have the skills to diagnose, restore, repair, and replace critical Cisco networking and system devices at customer sites. Cisco Certified Technician (CCT) certification is available in multiple technology tracks, providing an opportunity for Cisco support technicians to expand their area of expertise.the skills required for onsite support and maintenance of routers, switches, and operating environments.
Why Choose CCT Course
Shiksha is the Best CCNA Training Institute in Jodhpur, which provides CCNA Certification & Training that certifies you and you gain a up to date knowledge in computer networks.
Cisco Certified Technician (CCT)
- basic functionality and key differences for the following hardware: LAN Switch, Router, Modem, Wireless Access Points
- TCP/IP Stack versus the OSI Model
- Path Determination
- Examining LAN Cabling
- Extending a LAN with a switch or router
- Managing IOS configurations using different connections
- Managing Configurations via the TCP/IP Network (In-Band)
- Examining common network problem at layer 1 and 2
- Understanding IP addressing and subnets
- Exploring the Cisco Device Boot-up Process
- General Networking Knowledge
- Examining LAN and WAN Connectivity
- Describe the function of FTP, TFTP, Telenet, Secure Shell (SSH), and Ping
- Cisco Equipment and Related Hardware
- Identifying Cisco router and switch models, and their interfaces
- Identifying and describing commonly used components
- Cisco IOS Software Operation
- Describing Cisco IOS CLI Functions
- Using and interpreting the basic Cisco IOS Software commands
- Service-Related Knowledge
- Managing Configurations via the Console Port and Terminal Program
- Performing software upgrade or downgrade using TFTP, FTP, XMODEM, tftpdnld, and USB Storage
- Use basic Cisco software configuration and tools: Tera Term, Putty, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server, FTP server, USB Storage, loopback plug, and Windows
- Understand network fundamentals, Cisco products, and hardware components
- Perform remedial services (hardware break/fix) on Cisco products including software and configuration backup and restore, software upgrade/downgrade
- Recognize connection type and cable requirement
- Perform basic Layer 1 and basic Layer 2 troubleshooting
This course empowers you to face real life challenges in the field of hardware and networking. It is designed to make you job ready from day one. With the help of Cloud Based Training and 100% digitized course content, it is possible for a student with non-technical background to understand the concepts of hardware and networking easily.
We use modern assessment systems to assess and certify our students which include,
- Technical (online)
- Practicals & Viva
This course comprises of a total of 50 hours, the details of which will be communicated to you at the time of joining.
This course is suitable for any technical and Non-Technical Graduates & Undergraduates.
You can fill in the form to the right or simply walk-in to the nearest authorized Shikshawse learning center to know more about our course. Alternatively, you can call us on our Whatsapp number 9783075546 for any queries.
This course will help you become either of the following,
- Network engineer
- System engineer